Grief does not take an orderly progression. There will be ups and downs through the journey. It’s okay to lean on others.
- Find at least three people you can include in your grief support network.
- Think of those who are understanding, compassionate and caring.
- Ideally, seek people from different circles of your life, for example a friend, clergy or family member. Each will bring different perspectives.
Make a commitment to touch base with your support network on a regular basis, as well as on difficult days.
Do Not Separate Yourself from Community.~Hillel
Wishing you a strong community of support,
- Are You Reluctant to Seek Support? (withsympathygifts.com)
- It’s Necessary to Seek Support (withsympathygifts.com)