- Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can shop with ease, knowing that your selection is backed by our satisfaction guarantee. We pride ourselves on giving helpful customer assistance, offering quality gifts and keepsakes, and delivering your selections as promised. We want you to be completely satisfied. It's that simple.
- 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
- Every purchase is covered by our unconditional 1-year money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within one year for a full refund of the purchase price. It's that easy.
- Fast Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Days and TimesWe ship every day Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). Unless otherwise noted, your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Orders requesting rush or expedited shipping methods must be received by 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (12:00 PM Central / 11:00 AM Mountain /10:00 AM Pacific) on a business day to ensure same day shipping. Orders requesting expedited shipping which are received after 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time will ship the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Special NoteSaturday and Sunday are not regular business shipping days and should not be considered as such when calculating time in transit. For example, a Next Day Air order made on a Friday will arrive the following Monday, not on Saturday. This applies to holidays as well.
Shipping GuaranteeWe promise to ship your order as explained above. However, mistakes in shipping beyond our control happen from time to time. In the event of a damaged, delayed or lost shipment we will send out a replacement or issue a full refund immediately. Replacement orders will be shipped using the shipping method selected on the original order. For example, if you order and request ground shipping, the replacement order will also be sent ground.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not completely satisfied – for any reason – you may receive a full refund of the purchase price or exchange the merchandise and receive full credit towards another purchase. Simply return your purchase to us, in its original condition, within 365 days from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of the returned item we will credit your account using the original method of payment.
- Please Contact Us for a return authorization. Include the authorization number with your return.
- Return to:
- With Sympathy Gifts and Keepsakes
- Attn: Returns
- 807 Airport Access Road, Unit D
- Traverse City, MI 49686
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip. If you do not have the invoice or packing slip, please include your first and last name, shipping/billing address, email address and phone number. Please return your purchase via the U.S. Postal Service. Be sure to insure the package for the amount you paid and send it Return Receipt Requested.
- Payment Information
- All payments are collected using 128-bit SSL technology to keep your confidential information safe. We are happy to accept all payments via Google Checkout. Google Checkout is extremely secure and easy to use. You can make purchases through Google Checkout using a credit, debit, or gift card with the following logos: American Express*, Discover*, MasterCard, Solo**, Visa and Visa Electron.** Other types of payments, such as checks, money orders and direct bank account debits are not accepted.
- * Accepted only in the United States
** Accepted outside of the United States
- Privacy & Security
- Trust is at the heart of every successful, ongoing relationship. At With Sympathy Gifts and Keepsakes, earning and keeping your trust is the standard for everything we do. Because of this commitment, we never sell, rent or trade e-mail addresses with any other company. When you place an order, request e-mail updates, participate in a promotion, contest or survey, we may ask for some or all of the following: your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. If placing an order, we may ask for credit card information. We maintain a record of your online purchases. If you ship your order to an address different from your billing address, we will ask you to enter the Ship To name and address.
- Your information is used to process and deliver your order to the address you request. Your payment information allows us to bill your credit card company. If we have any questions regarding your order, we will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you make a purchase, we may send you information and updates about new products, special sales, customer surveys and promotions. We use both e-mail and postal addresses to share information with our customers.
- When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. When you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https".
- If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at 920-465-1224. Customer Service representatives are available from 9-4 on weekdays, and will be happy to assist you.
- Unauthorized Purchases We will cover any liability imposed on you by your bank or credit card company, up to $50, in the unlikely event that your card is used without your authorization at WithSympathyGifts.com. We will also do whatever we can to help resolve the situation. The Fair Credit Billing Act requires your bank or credit card company to hold you responsible for no more than $50 of unauthorized or fraudulent charges on a credit card. Most debit card issuers voluntarily adopt the same liability limitations as credit card issuers, but you may want to check with your bank to make sure. Remember: if unauthorized use of your credit or debit card does occur, it is your responsibility to notify your card provider as stated in your agreement with them.
- Phishing "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. We go to great lengths to ensure our customers' privacy, the integrity of With Sympathy Gifts & Keepsakes, and our brand. We advise anyone receiving a "phishing" e-mail to report it as abuse to their internet service provider.